- Guidance for Case Elimination provides federal and state-specific case elimination criteria, and guidance for developing and implementing procedures to document, apply, track, and report case elimination for CFSR Round 4. Also included is a Case Elimination Worksheet.
- Guide for Writing "No" Narratives and Rationale Statements is recommended for reviewers to ensure that "No" Narratives and Rationale Statements succinctly and comprehensively provide the information required to support answers to OSRI questions.
- Technical Bulletin #13A provides updates on the measurement and case review sampling framework for CFSR Round 4.
- CFSR Round 4 Process Graphic shows the CFSR and Program Improvement Plan (PIP) process timeline, from the statewide assessment through the post-PIP evaluation period.
- Spotlight Series for the Legal and Judicial Communities spotlights CFSR-related topics for the legal and judicial communities.
- General, Youth, Caseworkers, Community Providers, Elected Officials, Legal and Judicial, Tribal, Parents and Caregivers, and Foster and Adoptive Parents Fact Sheets are now available.
- Requirements and Benefits of State-Led Reviews discusses the factors, requirements, and benefits for states when considering a State-Led CFSR.
Round 4 CFSR National Call Series
This Resource page includes materials related to the series of calls the Children's Bureau is hosting in preparation for Round 4 of the CFSRs. The calls provide an overview of what states can expect for each of the components of the CFSR as well as the Children's Bureau's vision for advancing equity and inclusion in the CFSR.